Overnight 8 hour organic tanner. Winner: Best Fake Tan at Beauty Shortlist 2017. Winner: Best Fake Tan at the Natural Health International Awards 2016. This amazing Invisible Tan is a moisturising hydrator that nourishes the skin and is suitable for the body and face.
Available: 3 in stock
Eco By Sonya Organic Invisible Tan
Eco By Sonya Organic Invisible Tan is a multi award winning product:
- Winner: Best Fake Tan at Beauty Shortlist 2017.
- Winner: Best Fake Tan at the Natural Health International Awards 2016.
This amazing Eco By Sonya Invisible Tan is a moisturising hydrator that nourishes the skin and is suitable for the body and face. A single application self tan but can be applied again for a darker colour if desired. This organic self tan contains the nourishing properties of aloe vera, avocado and macadamia infused with the gorgeous scent of rose geranium. It will not stain your clothes or sheets. Eco by Sonya Invisible Tan give a natural looking tan and lasts for around 5-7 days. This product is free from nasty tanning aromas – no awful tanning smells. Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarian.
Love your body, love mother nature, love organic.
“This organic self-tanner is a cut above most of the rest – it’s easily buildable (one application or two, if you prefer, for a deeper, authentic glow) and the plant, fruit and flower extracts won us over, too. If you hate dark self-tanners that can stain quickly, and love the idea of a rose-geranium oil-infused tanning crème that’s both cruelty-free and easy to apply, you’ll be all over this luxe, un-tinted winner this summer (and it will be all over you)”
Express Self Tanning Face & Body Creme
Multi Award Winning Certified Organic invisible Self Tanning Creme by Eco by Sonya.
- One application tan for a believable bronze glow
- Best suited for medium to olive skin tones
- Applies just like a moisturiser to nourish skin & deliver stunning tan
- Beautiful blend of aloe vera, rose geranium oil, avocado oil & chamomile
- Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
How to use Eco By Sonya Organic Invisible Tan
- Shave & exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to application. For best results we recommend preparing skin with our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub & Extreme Exfoliant Glove
- Apply tan to clean, dry skin
- Apply liberally rubbing thoroughly & evenly into skin in circular motions
- Take your time & take care to cover all areas
- To master application to your face, hands & feet use product left on hands after applying to limbs
- Avoid applying tan to your heels
- Wash hands thoroughly after application
- Allow tan to dry before getting dressed or hopping into bed
- For best results, wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop before showering
- Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan & make it uneven and patchy. We recommend our Coconut Mint Body Wash or Foaming Body Wash
- Use Coconut Body Milk daily to keep skin hydrated & extend the life of your tan
Eco By Sonya Organic Invisible Tan Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice* Dihydroxyacetone** Glyceryl Stearate** Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil* Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil* Glycerin* Cetyl Alcohol** Stearic Acid** Potassium Cetyl** Phosphate** Xanthan Gum Lecithin* Tocopherol** Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract* Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil* Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate** Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract** Alcohol** Citronellol** Geraniol** Linalool** Citral** Limonene**
About Eco by Sonya
Since the companies formation in 2011, Eco by Sonya has been committed to creating a healthier, animal friendly and environmentally friendly eco range. Eco Tan is a company that is founded on authenticity and transparency, which is why their certifications are SO important.
The Professional, Tanning and Body Care range is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia
They are Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
The Tanning and Body Care range is Vegan
They are Accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
The ethical brand Eco by Sonya is continuing to grow at a rapid rate, as their ‘greener’ and healthier products are made with only natural and organic ingredients and they have never or will never test on animals.