Eco by Sonya Winter Skin Organic Gradual Tanning Moisturiser for Body & Face. Eco by Sonya Winter Skin is a daily moisturiser that builds over several applications into a beautiful natural honey glow. This stunning product nourishes both face and body. Use as a full body moisturiser.
Available: 2 in stock
Eco by Sonya Organic Winter Skin
Eco By Sonya Organic Winter Skin is a Gradual Tanning Moisturiser for Body & Face.
Eco by Sonya Winter Skin is a daily moisturiser that builds over several applications into a beautiful natural honey glow. This stunning product nourishes both face and body. Use as a full body moisturiser.
Winter Skin is also a perfect spray tan extender. Best suited for fair to medium skin tones and but for all skin types. No hidden nasties – no harmful chemicals or toxins. 100% natural and certified organic. Uses the soothing properties of aloe vera, chamomile and rose geranium teamed with cacao to give you a lovely natural colour. Vegan & Vegetarian.
VOTED TOP PICK IN COSMO AUSTRALIA BEAUTY AWARDS.
- Winter Skin builds your tan with applications to create your perfect bronze glow
- Best suited for fair to medium skin tones
- Applies just like a moisturiser to nourish skin & build a stunning tan
- Blend of aloe vera, cacao, grape seed extract & rose geranium Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs
Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
How to use Eco By Sonya Organic Winter Skin
- Shave & exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to application. For best results we recommend preparing skin with our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub & Extreme Exfoliant Glove
- Apply tan to clean, dry skin
- Apply liberally rubbing thoroughly & evenly into skin in circular motions
- Take your time & take care to cover all areas
- To master application to your face, hands & feet use product left on hands after applying to limbs
- Avoid applying tan to your heels
- Wash hands thoroughly after application
- Allow tan to dry before getting dressed or hopping into bed
- For best results, wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop before showering
- Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan & make it uneven and patchy. We recommend our Coconut Mint Body Wash or Foaming Body Wash
- Reapply over consecutive nights to build you desired depth of tan
Eco By Sonya Organic Winter Skin Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice* Coco- caprylate** Dihydroxyacetone** Glycerin* Glyceryl Stearate** Stearic Acid** Potassium Cetyl Phosphate** Cetyl Alcohol** Xanthan Gum** Lecithin* Tocopherol** Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract* Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil* Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate** Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract** Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Fruit Powder** Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract** Alcohol** Citronellol** Geraniol** Linalool** Citral** Limonene**
*Organic Material 85%
**Natural Material 15%
About Eco by Sonya
Since the companies formation in 2011, Eco by Sonya has been committed to creating a healthier, animal friendly and environmentally friendly eco range. Eco Tan is a company that is founded on authenticity and transparency, which is why their certifications are SO important.
The Professional, Tanning and Body Care range is Certified Organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia
They are Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
The Tanning and Body Care range is Vegan
They are Accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
The ethical brand Eco by Sonya is continuing to grow at a rapid rate, as their ‘greener’ and healthier products are made with only natural and organic ingredients and they have never or will never test on animals.