EcoStarDust Carnival Biodegradable Glitter
EcoStarDust Carnival Biodegradable Glitter is a signature blend of Super Chunky Magenta, Super Chunky Berry and Super Chunky Gold.
EcoStarDust Carnival Biodegradable Glitter Details
- Biodegradable in Natural Environments
- Made from sustainably farmed Non-GMO plant cellulose
- Vegan friendly
- Environmentally friendly
- Not tested on animals
Biodegradable glitter is safe for you and for the environment. It biodegrades so is great for sparkly festival goers, mermaids swimming in the sea or unicorns riding rainbows!
Size – Mixed
Shape – Hex
Comes in a tin containing approx. 6g
EcoStarDust Carnival Biodegradable Glitter Ingredients
Full ingredients: Rayon (Regenerated Cellulose), Glycerin, Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140:1), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Black 2 (CI 77266), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminium (CI 77000)]
How is it made?
The plant cellulose is dyed with cosmetic grade dyes and then covered with the tiniest amount of aluminium in order to give it it’s shine. The cellulose is then fed through a glitter cutting machine and cut to the desired size and shape. We currently offer six different sizes all in Hexagonal shape.
EcoStarDust offer a biodegradable premium grade cosmetic glitter which is safe for you and the environment. Their mission is to spread awareness of environmental issues with eco-glitter while giving back to the world!
EcoStardust is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its couriers and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.