A velvety texture with a light powdered finish for a sparkling and colourful effect. The bright colours can be used on their own or combined for an intense effect. Its specific texture allows the ZAO cream eyeshadow to transform into a corrector, lipstick or blush on the go, that’s why we also call it Multi Touch.
ZAO Bamboo Cream eye shadow
ZAO Bamboo Cream eye shadow has a velvety texture with a light powdered finish for a sparkling and colourful effect. The bright colours can be used on their own or combined for an intense effect. Its specific texture allows the Zao cream eyeshadow to transform into a corrector, lipstick or blush on the go, that’s why we also call it Multi Touch.
Net weight: 3g
Bamboo casing: Combining traditional craftsmanship and modern design, the painted bamboo case emanates sophistication and originality. It is protected by a cotton pouch like a jewel. This beautiful presentation along with the playful refills even makes the Zao product range a perfect gift.
How to use ZAO Bamboo Cream eye shadow
The creamy texture allows it to blend naturally with the skin to give a surprisingly powdery finish. This eyeshadow is applied with the finger. Take a small amount and apply it on the eyelid with little pats. Gently soften with a small brush for a more accurate result, especially at the inner corner of the eye. You can apply just one colour on the eyelid, or combine colours as you wish. For a longer lasting effect, apply it as an eyeshadow powder.
ZAO beauty tip: These four products can also be used in many ways other than an eyeshadow, as Multi Touch: No. 251 (copper) can be used as a blush or a long-wearing lipstick because of its texture. No. 252 (bamboo) is an ideal corrector to cover redness. No. 253 (amethyst), as no. 251, can be used as long-lasting lipstick or blush. It also corrects yellow tones. No. 254 (golden bronze) is the ultimate corrector for purple tones with its yellow hue.
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all kinds of skin, even the most sensitive.
ZAO Bamboo Cream eye shadow Ingredients
Oleyl oleate, olive oil decyl esters**, mica, silica, copernicia cerifera cera (copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax)*, persea gratissima oil (persea gratissima (avocado) oil)*, squalene, punica granatum fruit extract (punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract)*, elaeis guineensis butter (elaeis guineensis (palm) butter)*, butyrospermum parkii butter (butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter)*, simmondsia chinensis seed oil (simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil)*, tocopherol, myristoylpullulan, parfum (fragrance), aleurites moluccana seed oil*, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, ci 77820 (silver), aqua (water), ilex paraguariensis leaf extract*, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, maltodextrin, alcohol. May contain /-: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci77499 (iron oxides), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77742 (manganese violet). * ingredients from organic farming. ** made from organic ingredients.
Focus on some ingredients
- Bambusa arundinacea stem powder (micronised bamboo stem powder): A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our silica reserves diminish, causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax (organic carnauba wax): This wax comes from the famous wax palm in northern Brazil. The wax acts on the skin, as it does for the tree, as protection against external elements.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract: An excellent anti-oxidant and skin-repair aid, ginkgo biloba is an exceptional cosmetic ingredient. Thanks to the ginkgo flavonoids it contains, it is a highly effective shield against free radicals, which are responsible for cells aging.
- Silver (CI 77820) (micronised silver powder): These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Microsilver is often used in creams to treat burns. Almost all products in the Zao range (except lip balm stick and pencils) contain micro-particles of pure silver (a natural preservative).
- Ilex paraguariensis leaf extract* (organic yerba mate leaf extract): Yerba mate is used in healing traditions of South America, particularly as an antioxidant due to the high rate of polyphenols contained in it as well as a stimulant due to its caffeine content.
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 20% minimum
About Zao Essence of Nature
Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin’s natural beauty. Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative. Let yourself be seduced by luminous colours and textures combining comfort and long lasting hold. An innovative product presented in a modern and botanical material: bamboo.
The Zao laboratory has developed special formulas to respect your skin and the planet: 100% of natural and certified organic ingredients. All ZAO powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles containing no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc). A large percentage of the range is also refillable helping to achieve minimum waste.
251 Copper, 252 Bamboo, 253 Amethyst, 254 Golden bronze