ZAO Bamboo Duo ‘Flower’ Eye Shadow
Discover a selection of two Pearly eyeshadow duos for a fresh and bright look.
The Duo “Flower” is composed of the eyeshadows:
- Pink sunshine 125 : Between the warm tones of the golden and the icy side of the silver rose, the rose gold has the advantage of being seductive on all carnations. This refreshing color is perfect for summer.
- Intense khaki 123 : The original color and the slightly pearly texture of this khaki eyeshadow instantly gives the intensity to your eyes.
Net weight: 2 x 1.3g
Bamboo casing: Combining traditional craftsmanship and modern design, the painted bamboo case emanates sophistication and originality. It is protected by a cotton pouch like a jewel. This beautiful presentation along with the playful refills even makes the Zao product range a perfect gift.
How to use ZAO Bamboo Duo ‘Flower’ Eye Shadow
Take the eyeshadow and apply it with the special tip that fits perfectly with the shape of your eye.
Tips: For a more intense look, add a touch of black Mascara and a line of Zao Eyeliner.
ZAO Bamboo Duo ‘Flower’ Eye Shadow Ingredients
MICA, SQUALANE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER*, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, ZINC STEARATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL*, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, AQUA (WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, BISABOLOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
**processed from organic ingredients
Focus on some ingredients
- Vegetable Squalene – Extracted from olive oil, vegetable Squalene has an excellent affinity with the skin, due to its similarity with natural cutaneous lipids, and its emollient properties make it an ideal active ingredient. It strengthens the cutaneous hydrolipidic barrier, softens the skin and protects it from dehydration.
- Organic rice powder – Rice powder is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients. It has the ability to mattify the skin without clogging the pores by adjusting the secretion of sebum.Organic flaxseed oil – Rich in unsaturated fatty acids (omega 6, omega 3) and vitamins (A, E B, K), this oil is very nourishing and regenerating. Thanks to the macromolecules it contains, it helps maintain the water in the epidermis and significantly improves its hydration and elasticity.
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 12% minimum
About Zao Essence of Nature
Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin’s natural beauty. Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative. Let yourself be seduced by luminous colours and textures combining comfort and long lasting hold. An innovative product presented in a modern and botanical material: bamboo.
The Zao laboratory has developed special formulas to respect your skin and the planet: 100% of natural and certified organic ingredients. All ZAO powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles containing no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc). A large percentage of the range is also refillable helping to achieve minimum waste.