ZAO Nailpolish; elegant and classical French Manicure, or modern and trendy colours, the ZAO nail polish range will meet all your desires!
The must haves:
- Black: definitely cult, rock and fashion, black is over the trends. Apply on short nails.
- Classic red: classic of classics, it brings distinction and sophistication. So chic!
- Blue: deep and mysterious…. The trend: to match with eye makeup.
- The plum: the perfect balance between “sophisticated” red and “rock ‘n’ roll” black. Irresistible with a glossy or matt top coat.
- The rust: fresher and brighter than red, it is perfect for those who want “colours”.
- Grey: smart, it will suit to those seeking for a discreet elegance. Matt or glossy top coat and short nails required!
The outsiders: Play with colours!
- Summery Coral to highlight your tan,
- Nude for high sophistication. These colours meet the most demanding dress codes
French Manicure: Expression of the “French Glamour”, the French Manicure was born in the 70’s in the United States. Very popular with Hollywood “stars”, it was called “French” in reference to the “French Touch”, synonymous with elegance and refinement.
- Apply the hardener (635) to prepare the nail and make the “French” covering last longer.
- Apply then a layer of white French (641) on said “free area” of the nail, in order to outline it.
- Then drop on the rest of the nail, beige (642) or pink (643), to be chosen according to your complexion or your mood!
- Finalise everything with the “Glossy” Top Coat (636) for a high sheen and durable finish.
Net weight: 8ml
Main Features: ZAO signature with the bamboo cap, Large brush for convenient use, Formula enriched in silica.(bamboo rhizome oil), No secondary packaging, all information (including INCI list) are shown on the multiple folds label sticked on bottom.
Guaranteed without – toluene – formaldehyde – Synthetic camphor -dibutylphthalate -xylene -rosin
ZAO Nailpolish Ingredients
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium hectorite, phyllostachis bambusoides rhizome extract/helianthus annuus seed oil ,citric acid. May contain ( /-): calcium aluminum borosilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, synthetic fluophlogopite, polyethylene terephthalate, silica, ci 12085, ci 15850, ci 15880, ci 19140, ci 42090, ci 47005, ci 73360, ci 77000, ci 77007, ci 77019, ci 77266, ci 77491, ci 77499, ci 77510,ci 77742,ci 77861,ci 7789
About Zao Essence of Nature
Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin’s natural beauty. Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative. Let yourself be seduced by luminous colours and textures combining comfort and long lasting hold. An innovative product presented in a modern and botanical material: bamboo.
The Zao laboratory has developed special formulas to respect your skin and the planet: 100% of natural and certified organic ingredients. All ZAO powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles containing no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc). A large percentage of the range is also refillable helping to achieve minimum waste.
French 641 (White), French 642 (Beige), French 643 (Pink), 644 (Black), 645 (Cocoa), 646 (Hazel Brown), 647 (Rust), 648 (Jade), 649 (Grey), 650 (Carmin red), 651 (Plum), 652 (Lilac), 653 (Night blue), 654 (Hot pink), 655 (Nude), 656 (Coral), 657 (Fuchsia pink), 658 (Pink Champagne), 659 (Black cherry), 660 (Aquamarine), 661 (Fuchsia), 662 (Antic pink), 663 (Raspberry), 664 (Peach Fizz), 665 (Glitter Top Coat)