To delicately beautify your eyebrows, the “eyebrow powder” is your perfect partner! It helps to naturally expand the line of your eyebrows. Healthy, thick and well defined eyebrows add character and structure to your face whilst defining and framing your eyes. To choose the right shade, choose the same colour or a shade darker than the colour of your hair. The eyebrow powder is best used with the duo eyebrow brush.
ZAO Refill Eyebrow Powder
ZAO Refill Eyebrow Powder can be used to delicately beautify your eyebrows, the “eyebrow powder” is your perfect partner! It helps to naturally expand the line of your eyebrows. Healthy, thick and well defined eyebrows add character and structure to your face whilst defining and framing your eyes. To choose the right shade, choose the same colour or a shade darker than the colour of your hair. The eyebrow powder is best used with the duo eyebrow brush.
Net weight: 3g
Bamboo casing: Combining traditional craftsmanship and modern design, the painted bamboo case emanates sophistication and originality. It is protected by a cotton pouch like a jewel. This beautiful presentation along with the playful refills even makes the ZAO product range a perfect gift.
How to use ZAO Refill Eyebrow Powder
The eyebrow powder is best used with the duo eyebrow brush 156712. 1.The eyebrow is brushed with the bristle wand. 2.Then the irregularities of the eyebrow are filled with the eyebrow powder, applied with angled side of the brush. 3. Then, the bristle wand is used again to remove excess material and to provide a natural shape to the eyebrows.
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all kinds of skin, even the most sensitive.
ZAO Refill Eyebrow Powder Ingredients
Focus on some ingredients
- Bambusa arundinacea stem powder (micronised bamboo stem powder): A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our silica reserves diminish, causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Squalene: This is a clear and liquid oil obtained by refining olive oil. It has a great affinity with the skin as squalene is a major component of human sebum and hydrolipidic film. With its great spreading properties and the ability to penetrate the skin, it prevents dryness and restores suppleness and flexibility.
- Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (organic macadamia seed oil): This is an oil rich in essential fatty acids that also contains omega 3 and 6. It has a moisturising, softening and emollient action, which creates a soft touch and helps fight against free radicals.
- Silver (CI 77820) (micronised silver powder): These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Microsilver is often used in creams to treat burns. Almost all products in the Zao range (except lip balm stick and pencils) contain micro-particles of pure silver (a natural preservative).
- Silica (organic silica): The human body contains about seven grams of silica, far more than any other mineral including iron (and silica is the second component of the earth’s crust with a 28% share after oxygen with 47%). The essential quality of silica allows the body to efficiently absorb and assimilate minerals and vitamins. The connective tissue of the human body (cell wall) is composed of collagen and elastin. These molecules need silica, which, however, is no longer synthesised after the age of twenty. An external supply is needed especially for the skin. For this reason, organic silica is contained in most of the products in the Zao range.
Ingredients: Mica, zea mays starch (zea mays (corn) starch)*, silica, squalane, zinc stearate, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, phyllostachis bambusoides rhizome extract*, butyrospermum parkii butter (butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter)*, prunus armeniaca kernel oil (prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil)*, persea gratissima oil (persea gratissima (avocado) oil)*, pongamia glabra seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil*, ci 77820 (silver). May contain /-: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides). * ingredients from organic farming.
Percentage of natural ingredients: 100%
Percentage of organic ingredients: 15% minimum
About Zao Essence of Nature
Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin’s natural beauty. Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative. Let yourself be seduced by luminous colours and textures combining comfort and long lasting hold. An innovative product presented in a modern and botanical material: bamboo.
The Zao laboratory has developed special formulas to respect your skin and the planet: 100% of natural and certified organic ingredients. All ZAO powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles containing no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc). A large percentage of the range is also refillable helping to achieve minimum waste.
Blond 260, Ash Blond 261, Brown 262